Friday again already? You won’t hear me complaining–at least not about that:) Here’s a look back at my week:
1. I got this absolutely awesome savings card for places in Lex that includes a lot of my favorite restaurants and has unlimited uses through May 2015. Some of my favorite deals are BOGO Free combos at Raising Cane’s on Wednesday, 10% off $10 at Roosters, 15% off at Orange Leaf, free Jet’s Bread with a large deep dish pizza from Jet’s… I could go on and on! The card was only $10, and was being sold for a fundraiser, so it’s an all-around win. Thanks for the hookup, Shannon!
2. Earlier this week, I switched out all of my fall/winter clothes for my spring/summer. I always dread this chore but I’m glad it’s done! Every time I do this, I feel like I’ve went shopping because I have different clothes to wear.
|Can you spot Giz supervising in the background? Hint: towards the top!|
3. New swimsuit! I purchased this one from Victoria’s Secret in store because I had a $10 off $50 coupon from taking one of their surveys. I have wide hips, so I usually have to have string bikinis so that the bikini bottom doesn’t “cut” into my hips, but the ruffle around this bikini bottom is perfect to camouflage that! Can’t wait to wear this to a pool party this weekend!
|Top: Beach Sexy Ruffle Halter Top in Cloud Tie Dye, $30.50 b/f discount
Bottoms: Beach Sexy Cheeky Low-Rise Bottom in Flo Fuchsia, $18.50
Want to save on a swimsuit from VS? For a VS online order, you can use 3 coupon codes: use ULTIMATE to get the Ultimate Beach Tote and Scarf for free with any swim purchase, use SHIP50VS for free shipping on orders of $50+, and if you receive their emails, check your email for a code with pin # for 20% off any item. Otherwise, you can use 20OFF125 for $20 off any $125 purchase. * These offers are good through 11:59 PST on 05/04/14, but the tote/scarf combo offer is only good through 11:59 PST on 05/04/14 while supplies last.
4. Last weekend was busy but good! Our homeowners association worked outside on Saturday morning, and then Kane and I headed out to dinner and shopping with my friend Kara and her daughter Lily. The next day I went to a Stock the Bar party for my friends Jane and John who are getting married this month, and saw several law school friends while there:)
|These pink shorts are the ones I picked up from Old Navy. Details here.
PS- I promise Kane was not wearing a belly shirt.lol
5. Look what’s in! Waiting on a special time to host an upcoming giveaway for this! This is an authentic large wristlet from Coach. It has 8 credit card slots (or something like that) in it and a pocket on the front that’s great for putting your cell phone in. And, as you can see, it’s perfect for any UK fan!
Linking up with Lauren from Lauren Elizabeth! Hoping your week has been good as well!