Hello, Friday and August! Where did July go so quickly?!?
It’s that time again, so let’s recap:
1. I went and picked up my order from Bluetique Cheap Chic‘s recent 50% off sale. Seriously, how cute are the note and earrings that they stuck in with the order?! Now there’s some customer service. It definitely made me smile and brightened my day! If you click here and join their mailing list, you’ll get a coupon for 10% off of your next purchase.
|You know this cuteness will be on the blog and Instagram next week:)|
2. I love my husband’s work family–they’re awesome! We caught up with several of them over dinner at a local Mexican restaurant on Tuesday night, and then some of us girls went bowling on Wednesday night. I am absolutely terrible at bowling, but I put a lot of heart into. That counts for something, right? I found a deal on Groupon to the local bowling center (Lexington readers, check it out here), so all 6 of us bowled for $25 total. That included an hour of bowling, shoe rental, and a pitcher of pop*.
|How stylish are our shoes? You know I’ve been into neons a lot lately.lol
3. It’s been a good lunch week! Last Friday, I went out to lunch with my friend Ashley and hit up Carino’s. We have a lot in common, so it’s always nice to catch up, but it’s even better over good food! Then on Tuesday, my co-workers wanted Penn Station. I got a 6″ Dagwood (make your own) with pepperoni and provolone, a small fry, and a lemonade. If you haven’t tried their fries, then you’re missing out! Tuesday nights are their family night, when you buy any sub and get a 6″ sub for free!
4. Mr. Kane has learned a new word: WOW (imagine it like this: wwwoooooowww). And if he says it, you’d better look around to see what he’s done that precipitated it. For instance, at daycare this week he was throwing toys in the trash, and each time he threw in one, he would exclaim, “Wow!”
On a side note, he already has 10 teeth, and now 2 molars are coming in. The teether in the picture has been a lifesaver!
5. OMG you have got to get in on this jean deal at JCP! I had some coupons to JCP that I needed to use ($15 off $15, $10 off $10, and $10 off $25) so I went to browse and hit the jean jackpot! All 3 of these jeans were on sale for $14.99 each!!! I picked up Kane a little outfit to be able to use my 3rd coupon, but at the end of the day, I got all 3 pairs of jeans for basically $10!
L to R: JCP Skinny in Medium Wash ($19.80 online), JCP Slim Straight in Dark ($44 online) and JCP Skinny in Rinse. ($19.80 online)
I’ve included links to the jeans, but they’re not as cheap online, and 1 pair is still full-price:( Anyways, if you want to head to JCP and try to find them for the price I did, here’s a coupon for $10 off $25! And I don’t know about you guys, but I love seeing those little pink tags back at JCP!
How’s your week been? Find any good deals? Have something totally awesome happen? Let me know in the comments below!
And be sure to follow along on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to get a sneak peek behind the blog, including outfits of the day and deals that won’t last long! And if you want the latest posts to be delivered to your inbox, just enter your email in the box to the right under my picture and social media icons.
As always, linking up with Lauren from the Lauren Elizabeth for #H54F!