Blogging is all about community, support, and interaction. One of my favorite parts of being a blogger are the other bloggers I meet! Kat over at Lemonade Linings nominated me for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is a way to discover new blogs and learn a little bit more about each other! My nominations are at the very end of the post, so be sure to check out Kat’s blog and their blogs as well!
1. My lucky # is 13.
2. When I was in 5th grade, I went as the 1st Woman President of the US for career day.
3. My favorite class (and best grade) in law school was Negotiating Process.
4. I felt as if my life was complete when I finally got to visit Harry Potter World! I can’t wait to go back and see the new additions.
5. As addicted as I am to technology, I love the feel of a paperback/hardcover book in my hands!
6. I try to watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown every year at Halloween!
7. I eat pizza without pizza sauce.
8. I currently work as part of an in-house counsel team for a family of companies, but I started out as a clerk in one of their convenience stores when I was a senior in high school.
9. If I had a super power, it would be the ability to eliminate student loan debt (seriously)!
10. I married my high school sweetheart.
11. I love trashy romance novels.
1. If you could only eat one food for a whole week, what would it be?
2. What is your biggest fear?
– Death of a loved one.
3. If a movie was made about your life, what actress would portray you?
– Anna Paquin, please.
4. How do you spend your ideal Saturday?
– Sleeping in and reading a good book!
5. What is your favorite movie of all time?
– Gone with the Wind
6. What is the most important thing you’ve learned since starting your blog?
– The importance of support and community:)
7. What is one item you’re dying to have in your closet right now?
– A Louis Vuitton Speedy bag.
8. You are given a $100 gift card to Target. What do you buy?
– Ooo. Lots of stuff, but definitely a couple of new shirts, a scarf, boots, and some makeup for fall!
9. Where is one place you haven’t been that you’d love to visit on a vacation?
10. If you could only be active on one social media account (blog not included), which one would you choose?
11. Cats or dogs?
– Both! We have 2 cats. I really wanted a dog, but Chauncey said I had to choose between a dog or a baby.lol Kane won.
|#11- My choice:)
You don’t have to participate, but I hope you will:)
My Questions for the Nominees, Should They Wish to Accept:
1. Who’s been the biggest influence in your life?
2. What are you most proud of accomplishing?
3. Prince Harry or Prince William; why?
4. If you could only shop one clothing store for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. What’s your favorite Etsy shop (feel free to give a shout out to your own if you have one!)?
6. What’s the one thing you said you would never do, but you did it anyways? (Note: as soon as I say I would never do something, it usually happens.)
7. Sephora or Ulta; why?
8. Soda, pop, or cola?
9. All-time favorite nail polish color?
10. Apple or Samsung; why?
11. Favorite TV series on Netflix?