TGIF!!! I hope this Friday is treating you well:) I’ve been a little busy this week–my last semester is winding down, which means my homework is ramping up. Add in a full-time job, husband, baby, and blog, and you’ve got a recipe for a jam-packed week. None-the-less, it’s been a good week!
1. I’ve been wanting the plaid smoking flats from Old Navy for a while now. One of the awesome ladies I follow on Instagram, @looptloop, posted that they were marked down to $14! So after debating about whether or not to wait until Black Friday to pick them up, I headed to the Old Navy by my office on my lunch break yesterday. It turns out that they were $15 at my store, but a 20% coupon brought them down to $12. The other 2 pairs were on clearance for $6.49 each! Win win!
|Red Plaid (tassel loafers are not available online, but the link has several other
2. Speaking of Black Friday (which is one of my favorite days of the year)–I have put together a Black Friday Survival Guide with my tips and tricks for Black Friday shopping. I list 5 steps to conquering Black Friday, my go-to shops, and some special tips if you’re online shopping.
3. I got my hair done on Friday, and it was a much-needed refresh! It had been at least 4 months since the last time I had my hair colored (my tips for how to do that are here). As you can imagine, I was ready for something different. I chose to go with an all-over color gloss to take my hair darker for winter, with a slight trim and some more layers towards the bottom of my hair. Ginger (my hair lady) is amazing!!!
4. Kane and I spent the weekend with our family back home. Kane had a great time, and enjoyed getting to Skype with Daddy while we were away. OK, he also enjoyed getting his hands on Mommy’s computer. What can I say? He’s Chauncey’s son. While we were home, I also got to spend time with some friends, which is always nice!
5. I had a birthday gift to purchase for a good friend, so I stopped by Versona Accessories this week. They had some amazing sales going on, so I took the time to update my own collection. Everything pictured below was less than $30 total!
|Necklaces (l to r): $5.99, $6.99, $2.99
Earrings (l to r): $5.99, $1.99
How’s YOUR week been? Find any good deals? Have something totally awesome happen? Let me know in the comments below!