This week’s featured blogger is Nancy from NY Foodie Family. This family loves food, and the blog is very reflective of that! You can follow along for recipes and a variety of reviews, including reviews about restaurants, subscription boxes, and books. The last H54F post included the news that a Disney vacation has been booked! How exciting!!!!
Now, let’s recap the week:
1. The Cats have advanced on to the Elite 8!!! GO BIG BLUE! I posted a Wardrobe Re-Wear this week that features my new UK shirt. You can see both complete looks here. I’d love to see how you adapt it for your own team! Please tag me if you try out either look. Oh, and you can score 1 MONTH FREE for Rocksbox. . .details in the Wardrobe Re-Wear post!
2. Target has released the Lookbook for Lilly for Target!!!AHHHHH!!! I want it all. Seriously. I’ll be in line the day it releases. I’m surprised at just how affordable everything is. Is anyone else excited for this collection?! What’s on your all’s wish lists??? (Anytime now, Kate Spade. . .anytime. . .)
3. The weather was amazing on Wednesday. We’re talking 75 + sunny. Kane loved getting to play outside. I’m so thankful for our new house–he really has room to get out and play. We’re also blessed with some fabulous neighbors, who I’m enjoying getting to know. That said, I heard my least-favorite 4-letter word in the forecast for tomorrow. . .snow. Seriously, Mother Nature?! March Madness if for basketball, not the weather!!!
4. Kane had a wonderful playdate with his friend L on Saturday. We went out to eat with L and her mom at one of my favorite restaurants, and then headed back to their house to chill. It’s nice that Kane’s at the age where he loves to actually play with other kids. They were too cute together! I also enjoyed catching up with my friend. It had been too long since our last get-together.
5. My hair lady was able to get me in for an appointment very last minute yesterday. She worked her magic and I’m loving my new style! Ginger is one amazing hair artist, and I always leave feeling like a million bucks. Thanks, Ginger:)
Also, I’ve gotten a lot of questions about blogging lately. While I’m far from an expert, I’m thinking about doing some posts about how to get started, etc. Thoughts?
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments! Follow along on GFC (click link or click button sidebar), Bloglovin’ (click link or click button on sidebar), or email (click here).