TGIF, H54F-ers!!! Caitlin at Coffee with Caitlin, Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, and myself want to welcome you to the link-up and the weekend. We made it!!!
This week’s featured blogger is Brittany from Life as the Mrs., a lifestyle blog. Brittany is a working momma with an adorable toddler boy. She recently shared a round-up of his favorite toys. She also likes the Duchess of Cambridge (who doesn’t?!), and shared about how to get some of Kate’s iconic looks for less.
Now let’s recap the week:
1. Friday kicked off Mother’s Day weekend with some sweet gifts. Chauncey sent me 2 dozen roses to work, and Kane came home from daycare with the most adorable gifts that I will cherish forever.
2. My brother graduated from college on Friday evening. We went and cheered him on as he walked across the stage, and then went out to eat at his favorite Mexican restaurant afterwards. Just in case you were wondering, taking a toddler to a graduation service (or any other long event) isn’t the best idea ever.haha The bucket of snacks/toys just wasn’t enough.
3. On Mother’s Day, we spent the day with our families. I am so fortunate to be blessed with Kane, and I hope he always knows how grateful I am to have him as my son:) Also, being a mom definitely gives you a new appreciation for your own mom.
4. Monday I was on the road for work. I was in my old stomping ground of Pikeville (where I went to undegrad) for the SOAR Summit. SOAR
is an initiative to help revitalize eastern Kentucky, and I’m very excited to be involved in it. It was interesting to listen to the guest speakers, as well as the dialogue among attendees, all of whom want to see EKY thrive. After the conference, I popped over to UPIKE’s campus for an Alumni Association Board of Directors meeting. My little college sure as changed in the 6 years since I graduated!
5. Naps. There were several amazing naps this week. I wish I could fit them in more often! For me, a nap is one of the best treats ever!
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on GFC (click link or click button sidebar), Bloglovin’ (click link or click button on sidebar), or email (click here). Also, tweet us or use #H54F and we’ll retweet your post!
BLOGGERS: Fellow bloggers–ready to join in the link-up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week! Add your link to your blog post down below. We ask that you follow each co-host on social media and link back to the link-up. You can even grab the H54F button to add to your post!
Don’t forget to visit your fellow linkers and say hi! We recommend visiting the featured blogger + 3 others. Drop ’em a comment to let them know that you’re visiting from H54F so that they can visit you back:)
As always, I’m also linking up with The Diary of a Real Housewife, Meet at the Barre, A. Liz Adventures, and The Farmer’s Wife. And Erica at Looking to the Stars is doing a Friday linkup called Friday Feelings if you’d like to join in!
<div class=”bright-on-a-budget-button” style=”width: 200px; margin: 0 auto;”>
<a href=”http://www.brightonabudget.com” rel=”nofollow”>
<img src=”http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/coffeewithcaitlin/h54f2_zpsc7e1f4e7.jpg” alt=”Bright on a Budget” width=”200″ height=”200″ />