This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
NEXT WEEK IS HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!! We’re celebrating International Friendship Day a few days early. So for your post next Friday, we’d love for each of you to feature a friend you’ve met through THIS LINKUP!!! In case you didn’t know, while Della and I were already friends, I met both Katie and Becky through THIS LINKUP before we co-hosted it! How cool is that?! Can’t wait to see everyone’s stories!!!
This week’s highlights:
- We took Kane to Colonial Day at the Jack Jouett Historical Site on Saturday with some friends. The kids had a great time, and Kane loved riding the pony!!! Chauncey shot an old school bow and arrow, and we watched a blacksmith make a fishhook. Afterwards, we headed to Wallace Station to grab a late lunch on the deck.
- One of my friends from law school is getting married in October, so I attended a shower honoring her and her fiance on Saturday night. I swung by Williams Sonoma beforehand to get a gift, and I felt out of place since I don’t cook.haha
- I had dinner with my friends on Monday, and we decided to try World of Beer. World of Beer is a new restaurant that just opened out at the Summit at Fitz Farm. The first thing I noticed when I walked in is that you can play Mario Kart in their little lounge area–how cool is that?! On Monday nights, they have a $5 burger and fries. It was delicious! We also got a smores waffle dessert that did not disappoint:) We didn’t order the pretzel, but fair warning–we saw several come out of the kitchen and they are HUGE! Like the size of my head or bigger huge.lol
- We hit up the pool a couple of times this past week, and it was definitely necessary! Temperatures in Kentucky were ridiculous last week. It was nice to relax and cool off.
- I received one of the new Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic eyeshadow palettes in the mail this week from Influenster for free. They send products out for review, and if you haven’t joined yet, you should (you don’t have to be a blogger). This palette looks amazing, and I can’t wait to try it out!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.