One of my favorite bloggers, Lauren from Lauren Elizabeth, hosts a linkup every Friday on her blog called High Five for Friday, or H54F for short. I’ve decided to join in on her fabulous Friday posts and share some of the moments I’ve enjoyed throughout the week:) I hope that these posts will help you to get to know me better!
This week has flown by!!! Seriously–where did Tuesday through Thursday go?!
1. We went back home to eastern Kentucky to celebrate Easter. While I had a little bit of a fiasco with my Easter dress, a crisis was averted and I really enjoyed spending the weekend with family! This was Kane’s 1st Easter, and he’s to the age where he can play and get into everything. Needless to say, it was FUN!
|Is this “basket” too big?lol|
2. I love sweets! I ran out to the mall this week and decided I needed to have some fro-yo on the way home. I swung by Fro-Jo’s drive-thru (if you live in Lexington, you’ve got to check out this place!) and ordered birthday cake fro-yo with cookie dough and marshmallow toppings!
3. Bath & Body Works is having several good deals right now. Let’s be honest–they always have deals, but some of their deals are better than others! I had a $10 off $30 survey coupon, so I picked up some Wallflowers that were on sale for $3/each (great deal on the Wallflowers–usually runs $4/each) and a room spray. I like to spray the Tiki Beach scent in the bathroom right before I take a bubble bath. It makes me feel like I’m at the beach–vacation in a bottle! Right now, with this coupon, you can pick up a free item of your choice (up to $14.50) with any purchase + get shipping for $1! Plus, in addition to the Wallflower deal, their Signature Collection body care is buy 3, get 3 free. WIN!
|My 2 favorite scents right now are Tiki Beach and Watermelon Lemonade!|
4. My Birchbox this month included a nail polish from Color Club! Those are always my favorite Birchboxes! What is Birchbox? For $10/month, you get a cute box in the mail that has 4-5 awesome samples that are customized to your personalized beauty profile. I’ll be doing a more in-depth post on Birchbox in the future, but head over here to check it out if you can’t wait!
|I always look forward to finding this in the mailbox!|
5. I went shopping at Hobby Lobby and while scoping out some things for my friend Ashley’s wedding (she’s 1 of my best friends from law school), I went ahead and picked up these gorgeous flowers for a post I’ll be doing in the near future. I’ll be showing you how to make your own wedding bouquet for less than $20! Be sure to keep an eye out for it.
|P.S.–I’ll be giving away the bouquet I make!|
DON’T FORGET— Once Bright on a Budget hits 1,000 likes on Facebook, I’m giving away a Coach wristlet here on the blog! Share away and encourage your friends to like so someone can win!