It’s Friday! This has been a super busy week for me, but I’m okay with that.
1. I got a hair refresh/update this week. In case you missed it, you can read here about how to go longer in between hair coloring appointments and your hair still look good.
2. Since I had to go back home for my hair appointment, Kane and I got to spend some time with family. Oh, and I got to take several naps. When you’re a parent, naps are a BIG deal!
3. I got this awesome new nail polish from OPI. It’s the perfect color for summer, and was only $4.50!!! Details here.
4. If you have not tried this Blue Bunny Mini Swirl Cones, then you need to. Like now. I love the Birthday Party flavor! I keep these in the fridge at work for midday pick-me-ups.
5. Kane is growing up too quickly! This week he has learned to stand by himself (so long as he doesn’t realize that he’s let go of whatever he was holding on to) and to drink from a straw
Be sure to follow me on Instagram–I’m outlet shopping today, and I’ll be posting tons of deals there!
I’m linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F. Be sure to check out her blog!