***Don’t forget to follow the link at the bottom of the post to enter the giveaway!***
It’s been a fun-filled week. Here’s what I’ve been into:
1. Kane turned one year old on Saturday! Where has all the time gone?! He had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse pool party, since Mickey is his favorite! We also had his one year pics done on Sunday, so I’ll be sharing those (as well as tips on how to save money on professional photographs for baby’s 1st year) soon.
2. Today is actually mine and Chauncey’s 5th anniversary! Once again, where has all the time gone? We got married when I was 22 and he was 23. He was already working in the real world, and it was the summer in-between college and law school for me. We got married in our hometown, with all the people we love there to support us. I didn’t cry that day– I was so happy to finally be marrying him! I love this guy so much and am very thankful to call him my husband! Happy anniversary, Chauncey!
3. I have done a little shopping on vacation, of course. I scored these accessory items from Coach Factory, the Bobbi Brown palette from the Cosmetics Company, and the cute bow ring from Handpicked. The ring has CZ stones but is .925 sterling silver. I’ll also post my new Kate Spade bag (anniversary gift from the hubby) on Instagram, along with the details on the deal, so follow along!
|Top: Double zip wristlet, $35, and small wallet/cardholder, $20, Coach Factory. |
Left: Bobbi Brown Uptown Classics Palette, $28, c/o Cosmetics Company.
Right: Dainty CZ Bow Ring, $37, Handpicked.
4. We ate at a great restaurant called the Bohemian Bull. Great food and great atmosphere! Doesn’t this chair look like it’s straight out of a 1980s senior setting? (Not to call anyone out, Mom.)
5. The beach–need I say more? We’re in South Carolina, and have been doing the beach during the day and downtown Charleston at night. Last night we even did a ghost tour and I tried duck fat fries (yea, I was kinda weirded out by the name too)! Check back in next week for all of the details about my bright vacation on a budget and a review of the awesome hotel we stayed at! Comment below to let me know what you want to hear about–food, touristy stuff, etc.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway here!
Linking up with Lauren from the Lauren Elizabeth🙂