TGIF (seriously) and Happy 4th of July!!!
1. We finally did it–the signs are up and our townhouse is officially listed FOR SALE by owner! I just put the signs up last night and I’m really happy with them. I’m praying we can sell quickly so that we can get into a bigger house soon. Have any of you all had any experience selling your home this way? I’d love to hear about it if you have!
|This sign, and our larger one on the fence, came from buildasign.com. |
Through July 7, you can use code MysJulyBAS25Aff for 25% off + free shipping!
(I have our phone # and advertising website address on the sign blanked out for privacy purposes)
2. Pure yumminess– the Great Value brand of Cotton Candy ice cream + marshmallows. You’ve got to try it! Just mix the marshmallows in for a yummy treat!
3. I finally did my 1st makeup tutorial and it’s for girls who wear glasses–or don’t🙂 While this is geared towards someone who has their beautiful eyes behind glasses, it’s a tutorial that anyone can use! The tutorial also gives tips for applying eyeliner and shows you how to take the look from day to night. Learn how to brighten the appearance of yours eyes and make them look bigger and more open at the same time!
|I also have 3 palette suggestions in 3 different price ranges, depending on what you’re looking for! |
All are very similar. Cheapest is only $5.99!
4. The giveaway wrapped up on the blog this week. Congrats to Cindi Harris, the winner of the Coach wristlet!
5. I have to work today, but I’m heading to a pool party as soon as work’s over. I hope that everyone has a safe and fun July 4th! Let freedom ring:) Hoping all of the people affected by Hurricane Arthur are staying safe!
How’s your week been?
As always, I’m linking up with Lauren from the Lauren Elizabeth for #H54F!