1. It’s one of the most wonderful times of the year–the Maurices’ summer final clearance sale started yesterday! Every summer, about mid-July, they have an awesome final clearance sale where everything is marked down an additional 75%!!! I shop this sale EVERY time and get a lot of my clothes for the year. We’re talking some ridiculous deals here— shirts as low as $3.25, blazers for $10, and $12-15 jeans! You can’t beat these deals!
I love this top! So cute for summer!
|Shirt: Maurices (not online), $5.49. |
Pants: a.n.a via JCP (similar, $14.99)
Shoes: Target, on sale for approx. $11, now $19.99 online (add’l 25% off i
2. I have recently discovered a new jewelery website thanks to Instagram–Purple Peridot. The awesome thing about their website is that shipping is only $.99 and they ship very quickly! Follow them on Instagram to stay up-to-date on their daily deals (which are pretty awesome) and for ideas about how to style their pieces!
|Pearl Cluster Necklace: Purple Peridot |
This was a daily deal last week and I purchased it for less than $9 with shipping (now it’s $14.99).
3. Some of our best friends welcomed their firstborn into the world on Tuesday. Isn’t he a cutie?!
4. Kane and I had a mother-son date on Sunday since Chauncey had to go into the office for a while. In case you can’t tell, he loved his blue sherbet from Baskin Robbins!
|No, Mom. I don’t want to take a selfie. I want to eat this delicious sherbet!|
5. My friend Dakota does all of Kane’s baby pictures. Here’s one of Kane’s 1st birthday shots that Dakota posted this week! Dakota’s work is in several places throughout my blog. If you like his shots, head over to his Facebook page to check out even more! While Dakota works in eastern Kentucky, he will travel for photography shoots. Just contact him for pricing.
I hope you’ve had a wonderful week! As always, I’m linking up with Lauren from the Lauren Elizabeth!