Helllllloooo sweet Friday–TGIF! I can’t believe that Friday is already here, but the 4-day work week made the days in-between fly by:) I hope you all had a wonderful and happy Labor Day weekend! Her’e what I’ve been into:
1. For Labor Day weekend, we went home to eastern Kentucky. It was a nice, relaxing weekend that involved sleeping in and lots of naps. I saw several friends, spent time with family, wore comfy clothes, and ate tons of yummy food.
2. Even though I’m not quite ready to say goodbye to summer, I just had to pick up these shoes while Target was having a sale! The boots are originally $39.99, and the moccasins are $24.99. With Target’s BOGO 50% off promotion, and an extra 25% off via the Cartwheel app, I was able to snag both pairs for only $39.96! I have wanted these boots since last fall, but they sold out before I could get my hands on them. If you’re looking for some new shoes for your fall wardrobe, either of these would be great additions that you could wear on repeat.
Driver Mocs (in Hazel)
3. I finally got my hair cut this week! I haven’t been able to make it home to my regular stylist and it had been 4 months since I’d had anything done. On Tuesday, I woke up and realized my hair was out of control, so I called Ulta and got an appointment the next day! Amisha, the girl who cut my hair, was great, and I received 20% off of my salon services since it was my 1st visit.
|You can check out the latest Wardrobe Re-Wear post, featuring 2 ways to wear this neon lace tank, here.|
4. Speaking of Ulta, I also picked up the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. I actually went to get the Basics 2 palette, but felt like the colors of the original Basics palette worked better with my coloring. I’d been wanting something from the Naked line for a while, but wasn’t willing to pay full-price. I had 250 Ulta Rewards points, so I received $8 off of my purchase:)
By the way, if you’ve been wanting one of these palettes, stay tuned to the blog. Katie from Cup of Tea Blog, Della from Della Devoted, and I have a couple of giveaways planned that you will definitely want to enter! While you wait, be sure to head on over and check out their blogs!
5. Fall candy is out. Need I say more? Yum! It’s September, so it’s acceptable to eat fall candy now, right?
Before you go, be sure to enter the Jamberry nail wraps giveaway hosted by myself and Sarah Lammy, Jamberry Nails Independent Consultant!
How’s YOUR week been? Find any good deals? Have something totally awesome happen? Let me know in the comments below!