Hellllloooo, Friday! TGIF! As I’m typing this, I’m looking back on my week wondering where it went to so quickly. I double-checked with several people yesterday to make sure it was Thursday, because it didn’t feel like it. Anyways, we’re here, we made it, and I’m not complaining. Let’s recap the week:
1. As I mentioned last Friday, I spent a weekend at the beach with some of my best friends (2 from law school and 1 from undergrad). You probably know by now how much I love
Tides Folly Beach, and if you don’t, check it out here
|Last morning on the beach. I ALWAYS take a picture in a UK shirt on the beach before I head home! |
We all had a great time, with a healthy mix of beach and historical places. Yes, I’m a history nerd and a beach bum! If you missed my post about Boone Hall Plantation, you can catch that here
. I’ll also be posting about Drayton Hall in the next week or so. In the meantime, check out this awesome house/bed & breakfast along the Battery in Downtown Charleston–totally swoon-worthy!
2. I was so excited to get home and see Chauncey, Kane, and my cats! I needed the getaway, but the best part is always coming home.
3. I left summer on Sunday morning and drove straight home to fall on Sunday night! It’s been cooler in the Bluegrass, which means I’ve gotten to break out some new fall clothes that I picked up in Charleston.
|Skinnies: JCP Skinny in Medium Wash ($19.80 online)–I picked up 3 pairs for $10 by combing coupons, Details here |
Necklace: Very Jane (similar for less than $3!)
Shirt: Old Navy, unavailable online (similar).
Loafers: Coach Outlet, $41 (gift from my mom last year).
4. Since the weather is turning cool, my friend and I took advantage of the sunny day yesterday and had lunch on the patio of Old Chicago. Great food and a nice breeze!
5. Walmart is launching a seasonly beauty box
4 times a year! The box is free, you just pay $5 for shipping. I know that everyone was really sad to miss out on Target’s last beauty bag, so I hope you all get in on this deal
! Thanks to Della Devoted
for the heads-up!
Before you go, I’d like to take the time to thank you for stopping by. Wednesday was my 6-month bloggerversary! I’m so thankful for each and every one of my readers, as well as the new friends I’ve made along the way!
How’s YOUR week been? Find any good deals? Getting the Walmart Beauty Box? Have something totally awesome happen? Let me know in the comments below!