TGIF–Friday, it’s so nice to see you again! Who’s with me here?! This week has been an interesting one. My family and I had lots of fun, but I had a virus on Tuesday which has left me feeling like I’m playing catch-up. Also, I am a terrible patient, so bless my hubby for putting up with me:) Anyway, let’s recap the great parts of the week:
1. This little face. Every day when we get home, he asks for a pack of fruit snacks and wants to watch TV. I love the simple moments when we can just sit together, and I especially love being his mommy. This week, I did a guest post over at Chasin’ Mason about being a #BOYMOM. If you missed it, you can read it here.
On Saturday, Chauncey let me sleep in [insert Hallelujah chorus]. Afterwards, we took Kane out to eat and we did a little toy shopping as well. Kane had a fun day!
|This one turned out blurry but I just had to post–how alike are they?!lol|
2. I finally found the blanket scarf I wanted for $12.99 on eBay! Yes, the same blanket scarf that you’ve probably seen all over Instagram. I’ll be styling it on the blog once it arrives, but if you can’t wait, you can order one here. PREVIEW: Speaking of styling, there’s a new Wardrobe Re-Wear coming to the blog next week!
3. It’s Fall, y’all! Weather here in the Bluegrass hasn’t received the memo yet, so I’m still in sandals when I’m dying to wear the new riding boots I picked up from Target. Today, though, I just had to slip on this gauzy shirt + gauzy shirt combo.
|Top: Maurices, $6.25. |
Scarf: J. Crew Factory, less than $7.
Phone cover: tutorial here.
4. Kane’s daycare is having a Fall Festival today, and we had to sign up to bring something. I signed up for Rice Krispy Treats and then stepped it up a notch by actually making Fruity Pebble Treats. YUMMY! Hungry? Here’s the recipe.
5. I cashed my Big Fat Check from Ebates that I recently received (I’m very forgetful, and I had left it laying in a pile of mail–fail on my part)! It was for $30. I love getting cashback for shopping that I’m going to be doing anyways! Also, I can always put that money towards an item I want but wouldn’t normally buy. If you don’t know what Ebates is, you can read my post about what it and how to use it here. You can also sign up by clicking the logo below:
Also, wish me luck! Garth Brooks tickets go on sale at 10 am today for my birthday weekend, and I’m wanting 2 tickets:)
How’s YOUR week been? Find any good deals? Getting the Walmart Beauty Box? Have something totally awesome happen? Let me know in the comments below!