As most of you know, I’m finishing up my MBA this semester. I have mid-terms this week, so I may be a little MIA. Right now, I’m curled up with my laptop and one of my cats finishing a paper and some discussion board posts that are due tonight. That said, I had to take a study break to let you all in on the good news–the latest Target Beauty Box is now available! Thanks to cocoforbeauty for the heads-up! The last time these released was way back in the spring (pictured below).
|Picture of my last Target Beauty Box–I hope I love the new one just as much!|
Anyways, you can order the latest Target Beauty Box (NOT PICTURED) here. It’s $7 this time around (up from $5 last time) but ships for free. And unlike Walmart’s beauty box, this is just a 1 time order. Based on Target’s website, it includes some products I can’t wait to sample:
- Elnett Extra Strong Hold Hairspray (2.2 oz)
- Fekkai Professional Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz)
- Laneige BB Cushion (sample)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (.18 oz)
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick