|Yes, that would be my blanket scarf that I ordered off eBay for $12.99. I’m in love with it, and will be doing a Wardrobe Re-Wear collaboration with it in the near future!|
My Walmart Beauty Box just arrived, and I’m in love! Seriously, you all must get in on this amazing deal!
- L’Oreal Glossy Balm in Innocent Coral (full-sized)–this is a great color for fall and feels awesome on the lips! It will be one of my go-tos as the weather gets cold and my lips get chapped.
- Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj (sample)–this smells fairly good.
- L’Oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher (sample)–I haven’t tried this yet and don’t know that I will.
- Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo (trial size)– I haven’t tried this yet, but I can’t wait to!
- Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner (trial size)– ditto the shampoo.
- Dove Pure Care Dry Oil (trial size)– I haven’t tried this yet, but I will this week.
- Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Deodorant in Completely Clean (full sized)– works great and smells good to boot!
- Covergirl Glowing Nights Glosstinis in #AfterDark (full sized)– even though this looks tiny, it’s technically full sized. Love this color, and there’s several other really cute colors in the line.
- Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Makeup (sample)– I’m excited to try this because it has 8 sample colors to help you “[f]ind your perfect match.” There’s also a $2 off coupon if you like it enough to purchase.
Also, you can check out these other reviews at Della Devoted, Coffee with Caitlin, and BYBMG.