TGIF! It has been a fabulous week, my friends! I turned 28 (and voted!) on Tuesday, and was shown lots of love from all-around!!! My mom and mother-in-law were down for the weekend, too, which was great. Let’s recap:
1. On Friday, Kane went Trick-or-Treating door-to-door for the 1st time ever, and he loved it!!! He especially liked carrying around his candy bag.
|The tail gets me everytime!|
2. I SAW GARTH BROOKS AND TRISHA YEARWOOD LIVE!!! They were phenomenal. It was one of the best concerts I’ve been to! Garth sang all of his classics, including my personal favorites–Two Pina Coladas, Friends in Low Place, Thunder Rolls, That Summer, and Papa Loved Mama. Trisha nailed How Do I Live, but I really wish she would have sang I Would’ve Loved You Anyway. Oh, and our seats? Simply amazing!
|That would be Mr. Brooks himself in the cowboy hat behind us!|
3. Chauncey and I, along with some of our friends, hit up the UK v. UPIKE game on Sunday (excellent seats once again). I also went to the Alumni Reception beforehand. It was nice to catch-up with some people I hadn’t seen for a while.
4. On my actual birthday, we had planned on going to the Cheesecake Factory. A toddler and a 2.5+ hour wait don’t mix though, so we headed to Joe B’s. Joe B’s is one of my favorite restaurants, and they didn’t disappoint! I even got free cheesecake for dessert;)
5. I’m in love with the blanket scarf! Today’s special, and you’re getting 2 posts–this #H54F one and a new Wardrobe Re-Wear post featuring the blanket scarf! You can read it here or just continuing scrolling down to the very next post.
Before you go, be sure to enter the latest giveaway for your very own set of Younique 3D Fiber Lashes!!!