TGIF!!! I hope this Friday is treating you well:) I’ve been a little busy this week–my last semester is winding down, which means my homework is ramping up. Add in a full-time job, husband, baby, and blog, and you’ve got a recipe for a jam-packed week. None-the-less, it’s been a good week!
1. I’ve been wanting the plaid smoking flats from Old Navy for a while now. One of the awesome ladies I follow on Instagram, @looptloop, posted that they were marked down to $14! So after debating about whether or not to wait until Black Friday to pick them up, I headed to the Old Navy by my office on my lunch break yesterday. It turns out that they were $15 at my store, but a 20% coupon brought them down to $12. The other 2 pairs were on clearance for $6.49 each! Win win!
|Red Plaid (tassel loafers are not available online, but the link has several other |
2. Speaking of Black Friday (which is one of my favorite days of the year)–I have put together a Black Friday Survival Guide with my tips and tricks for Black Friday shopping. I list 5 steps to conquering Black Friday, my go-to shops, and some special tips if you’re online shopping.
3. I got my hair done on Friday, and it was a much-needed refresh! It had been at least 4 months since the last time I had my hair colored (my tips for how to do that are here). As you can imagine, I was ready for something different. I chose to go with an all-over color gloss to take my hair darker for winter, with a slight trim and some more layers towards the bottom of my hair. Ginger (my hair lady) is amazing!!!
4. Kane and I spent the weekend with our family back home. Kane had a great time, and enjoyed getting to Skype with Daddy while we were away. OK, he also enjoyed getting his hands on Mommy’s computer. What can I say? He’s Chauncey’s son. While we were home, I also got to spend time with some friends, which is always nice!
5. I had a birthday gift to purchase for a good friend, so I stopped by Versona Accessories this week. They had some amazing sales going on, so I took the time to update my own collection. Everything pictured below was less than $30 total!
|Necklaces (l to r): $5.99, $6.99, $2.99 |
Earrings (l to r): $5.99, $1.99
How’s YOUR week been? Find any good deals? Have something totally awesome happen? Let me know in the comments below!