TGIF! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend, and continued getting some awesome shopping deals!!! I hit the ground running on Monday morning and feel like I haven’t stopped. Let’s recap my favorite things from this week:
1. Kane and I were back home for the holiday weekend, and really enjoyed spending time with everyone. I especially enjoyed having homemade breakfast on Friday, followed by another Thanksgiving dinner that night (yum!).
2. My Black W/T/F purchases started arriving on Monday. I had packages piled at the front door and the back door. Repeat on Tuesday, and then a few trickled in after that. It’s always fun to go through everything and check out what you ordered, but most of it is going back for Christmas:) I was especially excited to get in my Rock Salt Plaid shirt from J. Crew Factory (not pictured, because it was one of my tricklers)!!!
|Some of Delivery Round #1.|
3. I had a ton of homework to turn in on Monday–a quiz, a paper, and several discussion board postings. Why is this on my favorites list? Because I am so close to the finish line. I am 5 days from turning in my FINAL final EVER!!! So if this are a little sparse next week, you know why:)
4. I’m loving the pictures from our photo session with Whitney Scheibel Photography!!! If you want to check them out, and get my tips on how to style your family portrait session, you can do so here. I’ve known Whitney since my days at Pikeville, so it was fun to catch up as she was snapping shots. Whitney was absolutely fabulous to work with, and I highly recommend her if you live in the Lexington area.
5. Sleep. I’ve missed it most of this week, but I caught up on it last night. I almost forgot what it was like to wake up feeling rested–it’s an extremely nice feeling!