TGIF, H54F-ers!!! Caitlin at Coffee with Caitlin, Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, and myself want to welcome you to the link-up and the weekend. We made it!!!
This week’s featured blogger is Claire from Fashion + Feathers. Claire is a high school English teacher and basketball coach that enjoys fashion on a budget. For those of you who are Wardrobe Re-Wear fans (heads-up: new WRW post coming next week!), Claire does a similar series call Two Ways to Wear. She also has a cute Etsy shop, so be sure to stop by and check it all out:)
Now let’s recap my favorite moments of the week. This week flew by. It was Thursday night before I knew it and I’d only done one post. Oops.
1. The Lilly stars aligned again this week! My DISO item was the pink raffia tote. I ended up trading a head scarf for the green tote, though, because I was more willing to settle than to not have a tote at all. Then I met a sweet new friend in Target, and she actually spotted someone wanting to trade the pink tote for the green one!!! BINGO! It should come in the mail today! Thanks to all the sweet ladies involved in the journey:)
|I finally broke out 1 of my shift dresses to wear!
2. I finally started seeing a chiropractor over my neck, back, and hip problems. Previously, I had only gone to a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) or massage therapists. Long story short, the chiro thinks he can fix most of my issues, and after 2 sessions, I’m already feeling better! I’ve always shied away from chiropractors, but this one came highly recommend. I’m glad I took a chance and went!
3. Dillard’s at Fayette Mall invited me out to their Bloggers’ Row event in honor of Derby. I was so excited to meet other local bloggers in an intimate setting. You can read about it here and see 2 great looks for Derby.
4. My car has been in desperate need of a good detail job for forever. Seriously. My seats are made of some funky material and even water stains them. Carl from Another Fine Job Detailing was able to make my car look like new for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend looking him up on Facebook if you live in the local Lexington area.
5. One of my best friends from childhood had to be in town for some business this week, so she came down and spent the night. We went out to Malone’s for dinner, which is an excellent restaurant. It was great to be able to catch up while eating some fabulous food. After we finished devouring our meal, we swung by Target where I picked up these sweet nautical pillows for 25% off! Then we headed back to my house and stayed up late just catching up.
|I had been scoping these out for a while. I picked up the tray week before last, and the lobster pillow and anchor pillow (not pictured) this week.
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on GFC (click link or click button sidebar), Bloglovin’ (click link or click button on sidebar), or email (click here). Also, tweet us or use #H54F and we’ll retweet your post!
BLOGGERS: Fellow bloggers–ready to join in the link-up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week! Add your link to your blog post down below. We ask that you follow each co-host on social media and link back to the link-up. You can even grab the H54F button to add to your post!
Don’t forget to visit your fellow linkers and say hi! We recommend visiting the featured blogger + 3 others. Drop ’em a comment to let them know that you’re visiting from H54F so that they can visit you back:)
As always, I’m also linking up with The Diary of a Real Housewife, Meet at the Barre, A. Liz Adventures, and The Farmer’s Wife. And Erica at Looking to the Stars is doing a Friday linkup called Friday Feelings if you’d like to join in!
<div class=”bright-on-a-budget-button” style=”width: 200px; margin: 0 auto;”>
<a href=”https://www.brightonabudget.com” rel=”nofollow”>
<img src=”http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/coffeewithcaitlin/h54f2_zpsc7e1f4e7.jpg” alt=”Bright on a Budget” width=”200″ height=”200″ />