This post is sponsored by Groupon Coupon. It also contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, so I’ve taken the opportunity to round-up some great gift ideas for moms, especially those that are fashion-forward. All of these ideas are affordable and fit in a range of price points–those sunglasses are just $12!
1. Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings (Neiman Marcus Last Call)– these earrings are a great statement piece of jewelry for mom!
2. Kendra Scott Morgan Studs (Neiman Marcus Last Call)–these earrings are so perfect for everyday wear!
3. MAC Cosmetics Dusky Rose Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette (Nordstrom)– I love these palettes, and they just dropped the price on them from $40 to $32. Now, they’re smaller than typical MAC eyeshadows, but I find that these shades are the perfect size.
4. Kate Spade Watch (Macy’s)–this is such a great watch for spring! That pink is just plain happy!
5. Moon and Lola Dalton Necklace (small) (Nordstrom)–this necklace is at the top of my wishlist. I want the K initial for Kane.
6. Rebecca Minkoff Hashtag Tassel Keychain (Nordstrom)–for the mom who loves Instagram or Twitter. The blue hashtag is such a cute touch.
7. Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch (6pm.com)–I need one of these in every color, stat!
8. BP Sunglasses (Nordstrom)–sunglasses can be outrageous. I love the BP brand because they’re very on trend without breaking the bank.
9. Kate Spade Handbag (Macy’s)–this handbag is perfect, because mom can carry it on her shoulder with the top strap, or use it as a crossbody when she’s chasing little ones or trying to juggle everything.
Now, you all know that I’m all about saving some money, so I’m excited that all of these retailers are on Groupon Coupons. You can got to Groupon Coupons, type in the name of the website where you want to shop, and it will show you what promo codes and discounts that store is currently advertising. For example, right now, Macy’s is having their Friends and Family sale, where you can save up to 25% off your purchase–you can get the promo code here. Sadly, the Kate Spade items above are excluded for the extra 25% off, but the good news is that they’re both on major sale anyways:)
Be sure to try out Groupon Coupons as you shop online–it’s a great way to find promo codes and save some extra money!!! Just hop on over, search for the website where you want to shop, and see deals are available.