TGIF, H54F-ers!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it!
This week’s featured blogger is April from The A Team, a lifestyle blog. April lives in Canada, and had a fun post about why she loved her country for Canada Day last week. She’s also a cat lady, which is almost a prerequisite for H54F.:)
Now let’s recap this week’s highlights:
1. Last night I was out at White House Black Market’s Lexington Green location preparing for tonight’s styling class! It’s from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. If you’ve local, then come shop with me! Those who attend will be entered to win a beautiful necklace from White House Black Market and a Palmer’s Fresh Grill giftcard!!!
2. On Saturday, I drove to Louisville to visit with a good friend from law school. We met up for lunch at Wild Eggs. There’s nothing better than good company and good food.
3. I stopped by the outlets, and grabbed some great items on sale. This Kate Spade flamingo tote was only $50! I also snagged two J. Crew Factory necklaces that I’d had my eye on for less than $15 each.
4. I had to work on the Fourth, but afterwards, we headed to a pool party with a bunch of friends. Kane and the other kids were rocking out on the unicorn pool float! He also was all over the pool in his little puddle jumper, and is doing pretty well swimming. It was a blast!
5. Kane and I rode downtown with our neighbor to watch the city’s fireworks. They were so pretty! I can’t believe that’s the first time I’ve watched them since I’ve lived in Lexington.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on GFC (click link or click button sidebar), Bloglovin’ (click link or click button on sidebar), or email (click here). Also, tweet us or use #H54F and we’ll retweet your post!
<div class=”bright-on-a-budget-button” style=”width: 200px; margin: 0 auto;”>
<a href=”https://www.brightonabudget.com” rel=”nofollow”>
<img src=”http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/coffeewithcaitlin/h54f2_zpsc7e1f4e7.jpg” alt=”Bright on a Budget” width=”200″ height=”200″ />