For those of you in the central Kentucky area, I’ll be co-hosting a styling event with Sarah from Space, Place, & Southern Grace at Clothes Mentor TONIGHT from 6-8 p.m. Hope to see you there!
Today’s featured blogger is Jessie from The Acquired Sass
, a fitness and lifestyle blog. Jessie lives in Pittsburgh but grew up in Kentucky:) She loves to travel and go on outdoor adventures–you can check out some recaps here
. And I love her post about budgeting 101
Now let’s recap this week’s highlights:
1. My brother Richard got engaged on Saturday! We were taking “family pictures” and he proposed in the middle of them, turning it into an engagement pictures session. We’re so happy for Richard and Danna, and glad he he put a ring on it! Side note: Kane was supposed to help out with the proposal (he was wearing a shirt that said “Will you be my aunt?”) and he totally threw a fit. He was just tired, but it made for some funny pics. Thanks to Jenny Lynn’s Photography
for the wonderful pictures.
2. One of my good friends from childhood got married on Saturday–congrats Adora!!! I was excited to get to attend her wedding, and she made a beautiful bride, but I totally forgot to snap any pics (I was exhausted).
3. I finally found the camo shirt of my dreams!haha I’ve been wanting a camo tee for a while now, and found a very affordable one
at Target and it’s still one sale. I sized up to get an oversized fit.
4. Speaking of highlights, I got my hair done on Friday night! I go to Ginger at Le Rose Salon in eastern Kentucky. There’s nothing more therapeutic than spending a couple of hours in her chair.
5. I preordered the new Samsung Galaxy Note 7! I need a new phone sooo bad, so I can’t wait! Did anyone else pre-order it?
If you live in the central Kentucky area, you should totally check out the Moontower Music Festival
in Lexington on August 27 out at Masterson Station! There’s currently a flash sale on tickets and you can get them as low as $19!!! Kids under 12 get in FREE with adult ticket purchase too. It’s family and dog friendly, and all proceeds go to support the Central Music Academy
in Lex. We’re planning on going–such a fun way to wrap up summer.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
(coming up on soon, so must read!!!)
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on GFC (click link or click button sidebar), Bloglovin’ (click link or click button on sidebar), or email (click here). Also, tweet us or use #H54F and we’ll retweet your post!
<div class=”bright-on-a-budget-button” style=”width: 200px; margin: 0 auto;”>
<a href=”https://www.brightonabudget.com” rel=”nofollow”>
<img src=”http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/coffeewithcaitlin/h54f2_zpsc7e1f4e7.jpg” alt=”Bright on a Budget” width=”200″ height=”200″ />