This post contains affiliate links.
Now, let’s recap this week:
1. Kane and I ran errands on Saturday that ended with a trip to the Cheesecake Factory. The girls that waited on us were so sweet, and gave Kane a graham cracker with whip cream and sprinkles that he ate while we waited. The whip cream from there is his favorite, so he was in heaven. And I also got a lot accomplished! I returned a whole bag of makeup to Ulta that I had tried out but didn’t really like, and walked away with a $60 giftcard:)
2. I hosted two styling events this weekend with Sarah from Space, Place, and Southern Grace
at Clothes Mentor and Plato’s Closet in Lexington. It’s always fun to help people shop!
3. Yesterday, I had lunch with Erinn from Lexington Lettering
and dinner with Kirstie of The Southern Pearl blog
. Ooo, and I won a necklace from Kirstie’s recent giveaway that she delivered to me!!! It’s UK blue and perfect for football season!
4. I’m so excited! My tickets for Moontower came in–thanks for sending them my way, guys! I can’t wait to go to the festival next weekend. You can get tickets here
5. We got more vacation planning done for next month, including reservations to T. Rex Cafe in Orlando! Kane is going to love it! Our Disney vacation planner is awesome, and totally free. Check her out here
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on GFC (click link or click button sidebar), Bloglovin’ (click link or click button on sidebar), or email (click here). Also, tweet us or use #H54F and we’ll retweet your post!
<div class=”bright-on-a-budget-button” style=”width: 200px; margin: 0 auto;”>
<a href=”https://www.brightonabudget.com” rel=”nofollow”>
<img src=”http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/coffeewithcaitlin/h54f2_zpsc7e1f4e7.jpg” alt=”Bright on a Budget” width=”200″ height=”200″ />