LuLaRoe Julia Dress

This post contains affiliate links.

Today, my friend Becky from ByBMG and I are sharing how we style some LuLaRoe pieces that we love. I’m sharing how I styled the Julia dress while Becky is showing off the Madison skirt and Joy vest. Becky is actually the friend who introduced me to LuLaRoe!!!

Dress: LuLaRoe with Tracy Vasquez // Necklace: Walmart (similar)  // Sunglasses: Target // Heels: Kelly & Katie via DSW–found in-store for 30% off// Earrings: via Rocksboxget your 1st month free w/ code BRIGHTONABUDGETXOXO // Clutch: Sew Sarah R–save 15% w/ code BRIGHT15
I recently had a LuLaRoe party for my Instagram friend formerly known as Ruffles Tuesday. When picking out pieces, I was looking for items that I could wear now but that would also carry me into fall. In addition to this Julia, I also got a pair of the leggings (everything you’ve ever heard about them is totally true) and another Irma.
I’m really glad I decided to get the Julia as my free item for the party. I love how comfortable the material is, but warning–it hugs your curves. For fit, Tracy recommends sizing up 1 size for date night, or 2 sizes for church. This dress is such a great addition to my closet because it can be dressed up or down, and will look great with some booties for fall! Here, I’ve paired it with a taupe necklace and peep-toe, nude heels for a more transitional look.
If you’d like to nab your own Julia, or check out LuLaRoe, be sure to join Tracy’s online sales group as she is posting inventory TONIGHT!!! And don’t forget to check out how Becky styled her LuLaRoe items here!

I’ve also styled two other LuLaRoe looks–with a LuLaRoe Amelia dress and a LuLaRoe Cassie skirt.

Nice to meet you!

Hi there! I’m Tif Fannin, the blogger behind Bright on a Budget, based in Lexington, Kentucky. Bright on a Budget is a Southern fashion and lifestyle blog where I share everyday looks, beauty, and travel, along with a behind-the-scenes look at my life as a working mom of two. I have a penchant for bright colors + good deals. Follow along for posts that are relatable to the everyday woman.

29 Comments

1. 8.23.16

Stunning look Tiffany. I love how this dress can carry you from the office to date night in a snap. I love Lularoe! Going to check out Becky’s outfit now.
    Rachel xo

2. 8.23.16

This is such a great look on you! The blue is totally your color and it goes great with the clutch!

3. 8.23.16
    Jess said:

Ugh I was already intrigued by LuLaRoe, and you are totally selling me on it, ha! You look fabulous in that dress! I also love your necklace, how fun!

4. 8.24.16

Gorgeous in blue and this dress is perfect for your curves!

5. 8.24.16
    Whitney Jordan said:

Love it!! The color is perfect for your Kentucky blue and I love that you could easily wear heels or chucks with it depending on your plans. I’ve got to get one of these dresses 🙂

• 8.31.16

Thanks, Whitney! I love how versatile it is, and you totally do. I think you’d love the Amelia the best, though.

6. 8.24.16

Stunning color and the necklace goes really well with it!

7. 8.24.16

You look beautiful in blue. Nice choice.

8. 8.25.16
    Abby Castro said:

Tif, this dress is gorgeous on you! In love with the color and the sleeve and length of the dress are both perfect!

Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

9. 8.25.16
    Nicole Mölders said:

Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I love the multi-layers of necklaces

10. 8.27.16
    jess said:

Very pretty color! Love jersey dresses 🙂
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads tuesday
    jess xx

11. 8.27.16
    Living on Cloud Nine said:

Such a glorious color Tif, I adore it with the pearls!!

12. 8.28.16
    Happinessatmidlife said:

Love the color of your dress and the clutch is such a perfect touch with it!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

Alice

13. 8.29.16

I feel like I get invited to a Lularoe party every week. It is totally the new it thing that everyone is just gushing over. I recently just bought my first Lularoe dress. It was an Amelia dress and I’ll probably blog about it in a few weeks here. I want to buy like two-three more Amelias in other colors, but I heard that one sells out fast.

This blue looks amazing on you. It for sure is your color and it seems like you can easily pair all your Lily stuff with it, which I’m sure you love.

Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

14. 9.8.16
    Love My Mess said:

Love and love and love and love! Your waist is so tiny!!!!!! Excellent choice with the bag – so cute as usually Tiffany!

15. 9.19.16
    Shelly Holbrook said:

Do you mind me asking what size Julia you’re wearing? And what size y dress you normally wear?

16. 10.7.16

The styling of this dress is so preppy & ladylike. Looks great