TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
This week’s highlights:
1. I finally switched to WordPress! I finally decided to switch back earlier in the year, and Chauncey finally got a chance to work with me on the migration. As part of the makeover, I redesigned my logo myself. After lots of tweaking, I got it exactly how I wanted it! Overall, I’m thrilled with the results! I’m working on a post about why I switched and what plugins we used for the migration. There are still a few kinks to work out (like why my new posts are not showing up on Bloglovin’), so if you see something weird or not working, let me know.
2. Mother’s Day was amazing! I’m so thankful for the sweet boy who made me a mother:) Chauncey and Kane got me a little orchid for my desk (anyone have any tips on nurturing it?) and chocolate. On my card from Kane, he made Chauncey write “Happy baby dinosaurs day!”haha We were back home for most of the weekend, so we got to spend time with our awesome moms and Chauncey’s grandma. We made it back to Lex on Sunday afternoon, and Chauncey and Kane took me out to dinner at Malone’s after we shot blog pics. It was delicious!
3. Kane and I took a walk last night after the weather cooled down, and it was so nice. He’s to the age where he can really carry on a conversation (sometimes a little too well). It was just a short walk around the neighborhood, but totally fun!
4. I just finished Abbi Glines’ new book, Boys South of the Mason Dixon, and it was sooo good! I’m a huge Abbi Glines fan:) Great second-chance romance!
5. It’s been a fun blogging week! On Monday night, I hung out with some fellow Lexington bloggers. We all had dinner at the Shake Shack that just opened at the Summit at Fritz Farm. If you go, try the brownie batter milkshake! Then yesterday, I stopped by Draper James for a fun event. Listen, y’all–they have the cutest stuff! I picked up this dress, this tee, and I’m seriously considering getting their Jack Rogers sandals as well. Click here for a $20 off coupon if you see anything you like (some exclusions apply)
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.