TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
This week’s highlights:
- I FINALLY hit 10k followers on Instagram! This is a long-time goal for me! I did it organically–I don’t buy followers or utilize follow/unfollow. It feels SO GOOD to accomplish this huge goal that I set so long ago!!! To celebrate, I’m kicking off the first of several giveaways on Instagram. Click here to get the details on how to enter to win a $100 LuLaRoe credit to LuLaRoe Danielle Fowler’s shop (it’s easy to enter)!
- OK, let me tell y’all about last night. Chauncey has been gone on a business trip this week, and he came home late Wednesday night. Well, Kane and I met him for dinner last night after work, and halfway through dinner, I realized I was supposed to meet some good friends for dinner! WHOOPS! So after dinner 1, I headed to meet my friends for dinner 2. They ordered salads for dinner, while I ordered a brownie with ice cream on top.lol Even with the mixup, it was a great night.
- Last Saturday, we took Kane to watch the new Power Rangers movie at the dollar theater. Tickers were only $2 each! Kane is super into Power Rangers right now, and both Chauncey and I were when we were young. It was actually a good movie that the whole family enjoyed:)
- Nicole from What Nicole Wore made her way into Lexington on Sunday. We had brunch at Honeywood out at the Summit at Fritz Farm, followed by a couple of hours of browsing shops. OK, and there may or may not have been some photoshoots, because that’s what we do.lol I always enjoy hanging out with her!
- So, I was eyeing a pair of gingham Jack Rogers at Draper James, and I had to go back and get them last week. They are too cute. You can shop the shoes and shirt here.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.