This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
1. Kane had his eye surgery this week and everything well!!!
2. My mom came down and watching Kane since he needed a couple of days off of daycare. It was nice having her here! And you will NOT believe this (I got so many messages after my Instastories post), but I took my mom to Target for the very first time!!!! She has shopped online at Target but never been in store. How wild is that?!
3. I have been wanting the Rebecca Minkoff Love Tassel handbag (the darker purple is on sale for 50% right now) in the color purple rain for forever and a day! Nicole found one when we were outlet shopping at The Outlets of the Bluegrass, but they only had one. Well, I lucked out and was able to find one NWOT on Ebay this week for over 60%!!! I always get so nervous with eBay auctions and wait until the last second to bid, but no one else bid against me:) It arrived on Wednesday and I am in love with it!
4. On Sunday, before Kane’s eye surgery, we stopped by my friend Stephanie’s house and Kane got to meet her doggie Rufus. Kane loves videos of Rufus and had so much fun finally getting to play with him! She also made Kane a blanket from Rufus:) It was too cute!
5. I had a Cheesecake Factory giftcard I had been saving for a while and we decided to go spend it this weekend. Kane and I always split a slice of cheese, and we got the 30th Anniversary Edition, which is our fav.
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.
<a href=”https://www.brightonabudget.com” rel=”nofollow”>
<img src=”https://brightonabudget.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/h54f-20logo-20square-20color-20pink_zpsmlhe68n8-300×300.jpg” alt=”Bright on a Budget” width=”200″ height=”200″ />