TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday. I am dragging this morning because we just got back from the beach late last night.
1. Kane turned 4 on Wednesday! OMG, I cannot believe my baby is 4! He wanted to go to the beach for his birthday, so to the beach we went. He woke up to his birthday gifts. It rained all day that day, but we went to Lost Dog Cafe for lunch where he blew out a candle on a cinnamon roll, hit up the South Carolina Aquarium, grabbed cupcakes from Sugar Bake Shop, and took a nap. Then, for dinner, we went to Mondo’s Italian Restaurant since Kane had been asking for spaghetti all week. He seriously had the BEST day! Oh, and he wanted us to sing happy birthday to him in the car, so we did!
2. Vacation was amazing!!! We went to Folly Beach and Charleston, SC for 5 days. Chauncey and I make this trip every year, but this was the first year we’d brought Kane along.
3. One of my fav places to eat in Charleston is Poogan’s Porch, but Chauncey always complains when we go there. So I wasn’t going to suggest it this time around, but he did and I was soooo happy! I love their food!
4. While we were at the beach, I found out that one of my friends from Kentucky was there too, so we met up for lunch! She’s from Louisville, but our grandparents have lived right across the road from each other for 30+ years. We had lunch at Woody’s Pizza as we caught up.
5. Before we headed in vacation, we had Kane a small birthday party back home with family and a couple of friends. This kid seriously has partied all week, because he has a birthday party here in Lex tomorrow!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
2. Glam Glow Makeup Look for Summer + GIVEAWAY
3. Tropical Palm Print Swimsuit + Coverup
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.