TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
- We had a fun time celebrating Father’s Day on Sunday! Chauncey wanted a kicked-back day, and that’s what he got! Kane and I took him to a local brewery, Mirror Twin Brewing, that is family friendly. Chauncey got to have some beers and pizza, so he was a happy dad! He and Kane caught Pokemon while they were there:)
- The Frye Company had their grand opening event at The Summit at Fritz Farm here in Lexington last night. It was a fun night out with blogger friends! Houndmouth played–I’d never heard of the band before but I really enjoyed the music.
- Speaking of blogger friends, we also were invited out on Tuesday night to try out BurgerFi’s new menu items. There was a summer BBQ burger that debuts this week and some sort of berry custard waffle concoction that will be debuting the first week of July. The food was great. Kane even came out to this event with me.
- On Friday night, Kane and I met my friend Nina from A World of Dresses for dinner last Friday night. She was in from Spain so of course we had to see her while she was in Lexington:) She was craving Raising Cane’s for dinner, and that’s what we had. Afterwards, I took Kane to Toys ‘R Us to spend some of his birthday giftcards. He had been obsessed with a certain Dinotrux toy. They were actually on clearance, so he was able to pick up several.
- Y’all know I love to read, right? Tycoon by Katy Evans released this week and it was a fun read!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
1. $10 at Target: Acrylic Desk Accessories
2. Lilly Pulitzer for Summer + a Misconception about Fashion Bloggers
3.Cold Shoulder Top with Ruffles
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.