TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
This week’s highlights:
- On Monday night, the Lex Blogger Fam headed out to West Main Crafting Co. for a blogger’s night. Our friends who own the bar were nice enough to host us (thanks, guys!). Everyone had such a fun time. The food and rinks were delicious. It was hilarious watching everyone try to get pictures of their food and drinks. We also may or may not have shot around 4 or 5 outfits outside.haha This is what bloggers do when they get together.
- Kane and I made slime this week! We used a kit I found at Hobby Lobby to make galaxy slime, which is basically blue and purple with glitter.
- Lush Cosmetics finally opened at The Summit! As someone who takes a bubble bath almost every day of her life, I was pumped to finally stop by! I ended up getting the bubble bar in the top left of this picture and a yoga bath bomb.
- Kane is at his grandparents’ right now, so Chauncey and I grabbed dinner and ice cream down at the Distillery District on Wednesday night. I got to try candy corn ice cream–it was yummy but I wish it would’ve had candy corn pieces in it.
- Yesterday I had to head to Louisville for a continuing education class, so Nicole from What Nicole Wore came and picked me up for lunch. We had lunch at the Troll Pub followed by ice cream from Louisville Cream. We both got cookie butter ice cream:-
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
1. Festive Red, White, and Blue Outfit for the 4th of July
2. SALE ALERT: Tory Burch Extra 30% Off Sale Prices
3. One Shoulder Ruffle Dress Under $30
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.