This post contains affiliate links.
You can shop this outfit here.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
This week’s highlights:
- One day over lunch, I met two of my best friends from law school for lunch at Nick Ryan’s. We all have careers and kids now, but getting together felt like the good ol’ days when we would have beer lunch on Fridays in law school:)
- Nicole rolled into town on Wednesday night and we hit up an event at Draper James celebrating Legally Blonde the Musical. We both did our first Instagram Live posts that night–I always feel SOOOO awkward on live videos.haha We also grabbed dinner at Burger Fi for Lexington Burger Week, stopped by Lush where Nicole talked me into getting this, and grabbed some popsicles from Steel City Pops (I’m in love with the Lavender Lemonade one!).
- Kane and I had a weekend of fun with friends. We met friends at the pool on Friday, and then headed out to Jacobson Park for an event with other friends on Sunday. I loved going to Jacobson Park because we got to watch the ducks swim. And the geese. At least the geese weren’t trying to chase anyone this time.lol
- OMG, my car is clean! If you’ve watched my Instagram stories, then you know that this is an event worthy of celebration.haha
- I shopped the Nordstrom sale yesterday and scored a bunch of goodies. If you’re wanted to know what you can get that’s not going to cost an arm and a leg, checkout my post here!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.