This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday. ***Becky is on vacay this week, and Della is having some website issues, but they’ll both be back next week***
This weeks highlights:
- I attended a Pinterest-perfect blogger brunch on Sunday at the Barn at Springhouse. I have a couple of full blog posts coming up on that in a couple of weeks, so I don’t want to giveaway all the details, but it was amazing. I’m so blessed to have a great Lexington blogger fam!
- We also attended two birthday parties this past weekend. The first one was an outdoor children’s party (it was fun but so hot) and the second was a surprise 30th birthday party. I love when we get to spend time with friends!
- All of my Nordstrom orders arrived and I’m in love! The sale goes live to the public today, and things will sell out quickly. Checkout this post for my sale picks, many of which are under $30!
- Anthony Vince Nail Spa was kind enough to host my Lex blogger friends and I on Monday night out at their new location at the Summit at Fritz Farm. I chose to do a pedicure and it was such a relaxing girls night!
- If you’ve had your eye on the Steve Madden pearl slides, then you’ve got to snag this Target dupe! They’re just $24.99!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts;
1. Dressy Casual Summer Outfit
2. The Right Way to Use Dry Shampoo to Extend Your Hair Style
3. How to Make Kids’ Birthdays Special
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.