This post contains affiliate links.
What’s the deal with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale launched today, with early access shopping opening up to Nordstrom cardholders. Here’s the deal–only Nordstrom cardholders can buy during the early access period through July 20, but anyone can browse online. Some items tend to sell out quickly, but most will be restocked when the sale opens up to the public on July 21. This sale only happens once a year.
What should I buy at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale can be overwhelming–there’s so many options! It’s a great time to stock up on items for fall, especially basics. I also like to choose a couple of trendy pieces, along with a handbag and some accessories. To help out, I’ve rounded up my favorite budget picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
The athleisure trend is still going strong, and this tank is perfect! You can pair it with your favorite long cardigan and the matching leggings, which are on sale for $25.90.
2. BP Leopard Print Scarf–$11.90 (after sale $19)
Everyone needs a leopard print statement scarf in their closet! It will be such a great accessory for fall!
3. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Velvet Convertible Crossbody Bag–$116.90 (after sale $175)
Velvet is coming in strong for fall again this year. This neutral crossbody is sure to go with everything. And if a velvet bag isn’t for you, try this crushed velour tee on sale for $22.90!
4. Lace-Up Sweatshirt Dress–$35.90
Another athleisure piece. I love the mix of material and details here!
5. Tie Front Blouse–$31.90
Seriously, could this be any cuter?! If you’re looking to change up your workwear wardrobe, be sure to snag this piece!
6. Stripe Bell Sleeve Tee–$25.90
This is such a great color to transition to fall, and the sleeves are so on trend!
7. Cross Front Miniskirt–$25.90
I’ve been seeing asymmetrical skirts all over! This one is a simple skirt with a fun twist.
8. Tory Burch Frida Stitched Suede Satchel–$349.50 (after sale $528)
I want this bag soooo bad! The burgundy color and suede material scream fall. It’s a splurge but heavily discounted.
9. BP Ripped Crop Skinny Jeans–$42.90
The distressed details on these jeans are perfect! I also love the length.
10. Tory Burch Frida Swingpack Leather Crossbody Bag–$283.90 (after sale $428)
This is the other bag I’m debating getting. It comes in two other shades and can be a crossbody or shoulder bag.
11. Lush Raw Edge Side Slit Tee–$15.90 (after sale $24)
This tee comes in 6 colors. I snagged it in “hushed violet,” which is now sold out. I like to go up one size in these.
12. BP Pocket Tee–$18.90 (after sale $29)
I have last year’s version of this top and everyone loved it! Perfect basic piece for your fall wardrobe.
13. Tory Burch Frida Zip Around Leather Wallet–$129.90 (after sale $198)
Eeek–love the blush shade! It also comes in two other colors.
14. Lush Ruffle Sleeve T-Shirt Dress–$29.90 (after sale $45)
This is just adorable!!! It comes in two other colors, but I’m digging the olive.
15. Oliver Genuine Calf Hair Ankle Wrap Flat–$59.50
These shoes are so fun! I love the print, and I think these will sell out fast!
16. Tie Knot Sweatshirt–$29.90 (after sale $49)
I’m really loving the tie knot trend right, and I love how different this is! I’m snagging the burgundy color.
17. Kendra Scott Rae Long Filigree Pendant Necklace–$49.90 (after sale $75)
Grab this while you can! It comes in gold, rose gold, and silver. The matching Elle Filigree Drop Earrings are on sale for $39.90 (after sale $60).
If you’ve been dying for the Clare V Calf Hair Clutch but can’t bring yourself to shell out the money for it, then you NEED this clutch!
19. Zella Live In High Waist Leggings–$35.90
My all-time favorite leggings! These are seriously a game changer. I’m excited to try the high waist version.
20. Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans–$38.90
I’ll definitely be added some ripped black jeans to my closet for fall, and these fit the bill1
21. Panacea Agate Drop Earrings–$23.90 (after sale $36)
These earrings are so darling and will go with everything!
22. Baublebar Mini Metallic Pinata Statement Earrings–$27.90 (after sale $42)
How fun are these earrings? You will get so much wear out of them. They come in two colors.
I adore long cardigans. I’m snagging at least the green shade, if not more.
24. Quay It’s My Way Sunglasses–$35.90 (after sale $55)
Quay sunnies are my favorite! I was so happy to see this pair and these aviators on sale for $36.90 (after sale $60)!
Be sure to stay tuned! While I’ll try not to overwhelm you with tons of Nordstrom sale posts, I will be doing a try-on post with my haul from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, a round-up of beauty items from the sale, and some outfit posts.