TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
This week’s highlights:
- I went to the SOAR (Shaping Our Appalachian Region) event on Friday. It was held in Pikeville, KY, which is my college town. I believe Friday was the opening day for Pikeville’s very first CHICK-FIL-A, so we made sure to go there for lunch. We only had the Bears Den when I was there.lol I was messaging all of my friends from undergrad and they were in shock.lol
- I started a MAJOR closet cleanout last weekend. I cleaned out 7 bags of clothes, and that’s just the beginning! Now those 7 bags are riding around in the back of my car until I have time to take them to Clothes Mentor.
- My friend Jacque was celebrating her birthday on Saturday night, so I headed over to her place for a couple of hours:)
- We tried out Grimaldi’s Pizza over the weekend. I got a white pizza with pepperoni and I thought it was delicious! The inside of the restaurant is really cute, but we dined on the patio. We followed it up with Steel City Pops.
- I met some of my blogging buddies for dinner on Monday night. It’s always fun to hang out with them. While the service sucked, we had a great time catching up. A couple of them may have ducked out while we were waiting on food to take blog pictures because we were afraid it was going to rain. . .but what else do you expect from dinner with bloggers?
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.