This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
- Kane had his first day of “Pre-K” this week. He switched to the last room in his daycare, which is Kindergarten Prep. He was very apprehensive about making the change, but he’s truly enjoying it now! His sign was actually just $5 at the one spot in Target!
- I participated in a fun photo shoot for Draper James x Kentucky Bride! You can still catch a BTS look at the shoot on my Instagram stories this morning. Otherwise you’ll have to wait until October to see the issue. Also, Nicole spent the night at my house the night before and we had fun chatting before heading to bed!
- OK, y’all, I got the COOLEST SNS nails done last night! THEY CHANGE COLOR!!!!!!!!!! I’ll post a video on Instagram stories later today so you can check it out. They go from an almost white color when warm to a dark, dusty blue when cold! HOW COOL IS THAT? Oh, and they also have GLITTER. BEST. NAILS. EVER.
- We went to KET’s Super Saturday event with friends. They had some characters you could take pictures with, and cool learning stations set up. We made a Curious George Rocket, picked up some solar eclipse glasses, and Kane touched a huge lizard (no thanks on touching the tarantula or hissing cockroach–eeewwww!!!).
- DSW sent me a giftcard in the mail after contacting me on Instagram (always use brand hashtags when you post something from a brand or store on Facebook!). I grabbed these must-have booties for fall in tan.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.