TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
- Let’s start with the eclipse!!! Lexington, Kentucky had 94% totality. I know many people were underwhelmed by the eclipse, but I thought it was pretty cool!
- On Friday night, Kane and I joined Chauncey at his office for a work party. We enjoyed playing Mario Kart projected onto the wall, and grabbing some Mellow Mushroom pizza. It was fun catching up with our friends:)
- Saturday night, I had to make a trip to Ashland. Afterwards, I met up with my friend Jen for dinner at Ruby Tuesday’s. She brought her son, who is just 3 days younger than Kane. She brought me clothes I’d left at her something like 3 years ago.lol
- Chauncey, Kane, and I handed down to the DIstillery District on Sunday evening after shooting pics. We grabbed some Goodfellas and sat outside. It was a good evening to relax.
- I got to see my Papaw over the weekend. Kane and I stopped by his house and sat on the Porch with him for awhile. I have so many good memories growing up of sitting on that porch with him and my Mamaw, watching the cars go by.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s blog posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.