Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerIsForSavings #CollectiveBias #WFM4
Can y’all believe how fast summer has flown by? In our house, we’ve been trying to slow things down and soak up summer while it’s here. My family has focused on doing more things together and having experiences that turn into summer memories for us to cherish. I though it would be fun to look at some of the ways we’ve soaked up summer the past few months.
Making Summer Memories
- In June, we took Kane to the beach for his 4th birthday. Chauncey and I usually do an anniversary trip the week after his birthday by ourselves, so we just switched weeks and made it a family vacation. This was Kane’s second time at the beach. It liked it much better than the first time, and really enjoyed playing in the waves with his daddy. He also liked knocking down momma’s Hogwarts sandcastle:/
- While in Charleston, South Carolina, we visited the South Carolina Aquarium on Kane’s actual birthday. It was fun seeing all the different species of fish. Kane couldn’t get enough of petting the tiny sharks and horseshoe crabs.
- At my house, we love ice cream dates. Chauncey and I will try different kinds, but Kane always has the same order–vanilla white ice cream with sprinkles in a cup with a spoon (he gets mad if you leave off the spoon when ordering.haha). So this summer has been filled with many ice cream stops!
- Jurassic Quest comes to town once a year. Chauncey was out of town last month when it came, so my mom and I took Kane and his friend to see the dinosaur exhibits. Kane’s obsessed and can name all of the dinosaurs.
- It gets so hot and humid in Kentucky, so we’ve spent some time at the pool. I love with it feels like bath water, but I’m not a fan so much when it’s cold. Kane has recently learned how to do cannon balls, and also enjoys jumping off the diving board.
- Family time is so important to us, so we’ve had just as many dinner dates as ice cream dates. Sunday evenings this summer have been spent shooting blog pictures for the week, and we always do dinner afterwards. This past Sunday, we had dinner at a new Mexican restaurant after we shot the photos I needed.
We’re so blessed to have had such a great summer, and have had some extra money to put towards our summer experiences.
Affordable Cell Phone Plan with TRULY Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data◊
With Walmart Family Mobile Mobile, powered by T-Mobile, you can do more not just in the summer, but all year long. First, no matter what you’re doing or where you’re at, it allows you to stay connected with TRULY unlimited talk, text, and data◊. I’m on the road a lot, and it has nationwide coverage on T-Mobile’s 4G LTE network. It’s so simple– there’s no contract, no activation, and no late fees.
Second, Walmart Family Mobile’s $49.88 TRULY Unlimited plan◊ is super affordable and allows you to save money on your cell phone bill each month, compared to similar services from traditional carriers. That means that you can take those monthly savings and use them to enjoy summer. You can put that extra money towards vacation plans, school clothes, or a fun family dinner out, like the one we had on Sunday night,
Walmart Family Mobile
It’s super easy to start or switch to Walmart Family Mobile, and it’s Walmart’s best pricing in no-contract wireless plans. Each time you renew your service, you’ll receive a free VUDU** movie rental credit valued at $7.
You can checkout Walmart Family Mobile, powered by T-Mobile, online, or in-store at many local Walmart locations. You can also see how others are saving money and avoiding data overage chargers by checking out Walmart Family mobile on Twitter.
All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to this page or your local Walmart for current pricing.
*Please always refer to the latest terms and conditions at myfamilymobile.com
◊ Does not include tethering. Video typically streams at DVD quality. During congestion, top 3% of users (>32GB/mo.) may notice reduced speeds due to deprioritization. Please always refer to the latest terms and conditions at myfamilymobile.com.
**Limited time offer. Available for lines active with the PLUS $49.88 plan only. VUDU enabled device and account required for digital viewing. Customers must be 18 years or older to open a VUDU account. Movie rental only available in the USA. Free movie rental provided in the form of a movie rental code to the value of a $7.00 VUDU credit. Movie rental code allows for selection from available movies for rent. May not be readily redeemable on all new releases. Code will be delivered within up to 24 hours of the effective account renewal date. Must be used within 30 days of receiving code. Offer is non-transferable. Limit 1 per customer. Additional terms and conditions on VUDU’s website: http://www.vudu.com/