This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY TO DELLA!!!
1. We took family pictures with my friend Cheyenne from Wildflower Photography last night! I’m so excited to see how they turn out. We had to skip a session we had planned in June at the beach, so it was nice to finally get updated pics. If you’re looking for a super affordable photography in the central Kentucky area, be sure to check her out!!!
2. I made a solo run to Sephora over the weekend. I picked up this glitter lipgloss everyone is talking about, along with this primer. What is it about buying new makeup that makes me so happy?
3. Forget sweater weather–several days this week have qualified as LEGGINGS WEATHER!!! I don’t know that I’m ready to completely say goodbye to summer, but I’m slowly inching towards fall.
4. Nicole came to town for the Draper James release party for the September issue of Southern Living featuring Reese Witherspoon. Afterwards, we grabbed some Grimaldi’s pizza.
5. We had a great Labor Day weekend overall, spending time together as a family. Friday night was cool and rainy, so we ordered pizza, snuggled on the couch, and watched Boss Baby (cute movie!). Sunday and Monday turned out to be gorgeous, so we got out and about those days.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.