This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
This week’s highlights:
1. Definitely the best highlight of this week was sharing our baby news with y’all! I’m officially out of the first trimester. It has even SO hard not to share the news before now, especially with these H54F posts–clearly I’ve left off some highlights over the past few months.haha
2. Last night I attended a handlettering class at Crank and Boom held by Level Up Lex. It was amazing! I’m pretty good at lettering and sizing in the first place, but truly needed to learn how to upstroke and downstroke. The picture above was a template I worked with. For more behind the scenes, checkout my Instagram stories before this evening!
3. My friend hosted a women’s forum on entrepreneurship on these week. Lauren Chitwood of Lauren Chitwood Events was the speaker. She was phenomenal–a true boss!
4. Kane and I headed back home last weekend for an overnight stay. We ended up coming to Septemberfest with my mom and mother-in-law, followed by dinner at Pig in a Poke. It was such a fun time!
5. Mariah from Like Honey blog was in town, so we grabbed dinner on Tuesday night. She really enjoyed trying out Burger Fi and Crank and Boom (don’t judge–I had ice cream from there 3 times this week!haha).
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.