This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
This week’s highlights:
1. After work on Friday, Kane and I met my cousin and her daughter for dinner at Harry’s. It was such a great way to end the work week! The weather was perfect for dining on the patio.
2. On Saturday, we took Kane to see he Lego Ninjago movie. Of course, I grabbed some popcorn and a cherry Icee. I was going to get an ice water, but Regal Cinemas wanted $4.49 for a junior size (12 oz) ICE WATER. Um, no?! Kane really enjoyed the movie, while I really enjoyed my snacks and the nap I took halfway through.
3. I finally scored a pair of cognac Tory Burch Reva flats on Poshmark for $40!!!! I’ve been on the hunt for a reasonably priced pair for a year and a half. Poshmark is a great way to find steals on designer pieces! If you haven’t already downloaded the app, use code BRIGHTONABUDGET to get a $5 Poshmark credit. And checkout my closet as I’ll be adding items from my closet cleanout next week!
4. We decided to go for a ride on Sunday night, and ended up eating at Halls on the River. We dined on the back deck, with the river below us. It was a nice way to relax.
5. Nicole and I hosted a BeYOUtiful event at the Goody’s location in Danville, KY last night. Hop over to Facebook and instagram stories to see makeup demos and fall fashion tips!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
1. Camo Shirt + Black Distressed Jeans
2. Plaid Shirt Dress with Olive Slip-on Sneakers
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.