TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
Happy September!!! Fall is just around the corner. How many of y’all already have your pumpkin spice candles burning???
1. OK, who else here watches Game of Thrones? I’m not going to throw out any spoilers, but HOW AMAZING was that season finale?! Now to wait 18 months on Season 8. Boo.
2. Kane and I went to the library on Saturday morning. I needed to get my card number so I could sign-in online and download some e-books. We sat in a corner of the kids section and read dinosaur books:) Afterwards, we headed to a birthday party for my friend’s daughter.
3. The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale was this week! Typically, I just buy Lilly twice a year, during the sales, so I was loving it! I was super pleased with what I found in-store and online. If you’re local and missed the sale, be sure to stop by the Peppermint Palm to see if they have any sale items left.
4. My friend Amy came to town for dinner on Tuesday night. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and it was delicious, as always. I seriously ate so much food that I came home and went straight to bed.lol
5. Mark it down, guys. I COOKED THIS WEEK!haha If you’ve been around for awhile, then you know I never cook, so this was a momentous occasion. I made a homemade pizza. I like to use the double box Chef Boyardee pizza kit. I combine both crust packets into one crust. I also use the sauce that comes with the kit. Then I add my own cheese and toppings. So good, and perfect for the weather we’re having this week. Speaking of, today is forecasted for a high of mid-60s in Kentucky because of all the rain!!!!!
Also, continued prayers for Houston. Are any of y’all in or from that area?
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
1. Casual Summer Dinner Outfit + Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale August 2017 + $700 Target Giveaway
2. Soaking Up Summer + Making Memories
3. Burgundy Utility Jacket for Pre-Fall
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.