TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
This week’s highlights:
1. Y’all, my hair was long overdue for a refresh. I didn’t have a chance to get the color freshened up before I got pregnant, and then had a hard time fitting it in after we crossed the end of the first trimester mark. So Della and I headed to our girl Ginger at Le Rose on Friday night. I grabbed us some gas station pizza rolls for dinner on my way to the shop. There’s nothing better than getting pamper!
2. On Saturday night, we had a girls night out to celebrate Della’s birthday! It was great because my friend Jen also came along, who I don’t get to see very often. First, we hit up one of our fave restaurants, Pig in a Poke. Let me tell you–it was paradise for this pregnant lady! Then we headed over to the Mountain Arts Center to watch Southern Momma. Have y’all seen his videos on Facebook?! Well, he’s just as funny in real life! And he was so nice at the meet and greet afterwards.
3. Kane got to come along with us to an ultrasound this week. He was amazed to see the baby!!! I’m thinking about doing a post on a recap of pregnancy thus far. If you have any questions you’d like answered, go ahead and be nosey–leave any questions below or shoot me in email.
4. I attended the release for the October issue of Kentucky Bride at Draper James this week. Someone you know may just be in it:) Afterwards, I headed out to dinner on the patio at Ted’s with Courtney from Kentucky Girl Ramblings and Sarah of Space, Place, and Southern Grace. Courtney got ahold of a pepper that was just a little too hot for her, and it was the funniest thing ever.haha
5. Honestly, I’ve been relaxing for the rest of the week, because the whole fam is sick right now. Welcome to fall in Kentucky.haha It’s been nice to lay around though.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.