TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
Today is Chauncey’s birthday, the man behind the blog! In addition to being a wonderful Instagram husband, he’s also the best dad ever. So a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him:)
This week’s highlights:
1. Kane had his second eye surgery this week, so that’s out of the way. I’m hoping this corrects his alignment issues and that we don’t have to go in for round 3.
2. My mom is down here helping out with Kane, and her birthday is on Tuesday, so I treated her and Chauncey to an early birthday dinner last night at the Cheesecake Factory. Happy early birthday, Mom!
3. The closet purge continues. Last weekend I was able to go through most of my jewelry and put it up on Facebook. What doesn’t sell may go up on Poshmark.
4. We went to the pumpkin patch on Tuesday, which I mentioned in yesterday’s post. Kane wanted to win a pony, and he had the best time. You could either ride a big pony or a small pony, and he chose to ride the big one.
5. I got my new pregnancy pillow in the mail and I’m in love! I’m still sick, and it has been great for sleeping.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.