This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
Here’s this week’s highlights:
1. Friday was Chauncey’s birthday, so Friday evening Kane and I took him and my mom out for ANOTHER birthday dinner. This time we ate at the Village Idiot, which is beside where I used to work downtown. The food was really good and the amount of french fries the give you was unbelievable! Afterwards, Chauncey and I met up with some of his friends downtown and ended the night at West Main Crafting Co., which is our friends’ cocktail bar. SO FUN!
2. On Saturday, Kane and I took my mom out and let her pick out her first Kendra Scott piece as her birthday present. Then she headed home and we headed to the pumpkin patch for a birthday party. This as our first time attending a party there, and it was cool.
3. Bar Louie is reopening in Lexington out at the mall, beside the Cheesecake Factory. Chauncey had to go to Maine on Monday morning, so Kane and I headed out to the friends and family event that night. We both got delicious hamburger and TATER TOTS (why don’t more restaurants serve tator tots?!). And they brought Kane out the biggest ice cream sundae to finish off his meal. I really liked the atmosphere, and it would be fun for girl’s night. Definitely give it a try if you live in central Kentucky!
4. One of the companies I work for purchased my old high school, and they opened it up for tours this week before the main classroom building is demolished. So I’ve been back home helping work the tours. It’s been a blast seeing everyone come through for the tours, and I’ve gotten to see some old friends. Plus, they found some old pictures from yearbooks that everyone can go through and take what they want, so here’s a snap of Chauncey and I at my senior prom that someone found:)
5. Y’all, ROCK SALT PLAID is back. This has been one of J. Crew’s mot sought-after plaids. I got it when it hit the Factory store the first time a couple of years ago. Well, the colors are slightly tweaked, but it’s back! I highly recommend grabbing this and grabbing it quick, because I think it will sell out! You can snag it here.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
2. Halloween Hair Color: How to Temporarily Color Dark Hair
3. Halloween Print Dress to Impress
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.