This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
Here’s this week’s highlights:
1. Y’all, I was up at 3 am to pre-order three new iPhone Xs. And I was successful!
2. We’ve already been trick or treating twice! We went to Pumpkinmania at Transylvania on Tuesday night, then hit up the fall festival at Crossroads Church last night. My little Toothless has enjoyed hanging it with his friends and getting candy!
3. One of my good friends from law school got married last weekend in a beautiful ceremony, and the bride was absolutely stunning! It was awesome getting to see old friends and catch up.
4. I’m loving the fall weather that we’re having here in KY! Layers, layers, and more layers!
5. We’ve been having family movie nights and watching “spooky” movies all month long. This week we watching Ernest Scared Stupid! Kane thought it was hilarious! It’s probably my favorite Halloween movie. Between now and Halloween, we’ll also watch Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown, The Great Pumpkin, and Double, Double, Toil, and Trouble (yes, the Mary Kate and Ashley one).
Ok, so who else can’t wait to binge-watch Stranger Things this weekend???🙋🏻
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Follow along on Bloglovin’.