This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
Here’s this week’s highlights:
1. Saturday was my birthday–I turned 31! You can read more about how I celebrated here. It was the best birthday yet! The picture from above was taken on my birthday after I opened my gifts. The teddy bear was a little something the boys included in my gift for the baby–isn’t that sweet?!
2. We have been on our babymoon this week, but we’re heading home today. We started out our babymoon with 3 nights in Charleston, SC, and ended it with a night in Asheville, NC. I’m working on a blog post (maybe 2) to give y’all more details about what we did, where we stayed, etc. Chauncey and I have had an awesome time, but we can’t wait to see Kane. Please say a prayer for our safe trip home this evening.
3. I picked up these shoes while shopping on King Steet and YOU NEED THEM!!! They come in both blush, which I got, and black. They’re perfect the holidays! And while they’re a little more expensive than I would usually spend on shoes, I was more than happy to splurge:)
4. Chauncey and I did the Christmas at Biltmore tour last night and it was breathtakingly beautiful! That said, by the end of it, this 21 week pregnant lady was FEELING IT!haha It was a ton of walking.
5. Oooo–last but not least, my new iPhone X did arrive last Friday, just in time for our trip. I really enjoyed having it with me on this trip. The camera is amazing, and the phone is SO much easier to carry around than the iPhone 7+. The size of the body is smaller, but the size of the screen is bigger. I am using this case, and it’s on sale for $30.23 right now.
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.