This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
HOUSEKEEPING: There will be no H54F linkup next Friday on Black Friday–I hope y’all spend time with your families and/or go out and shop ’til you drop:) Secondly, on Monday – Wednesday and on Friday next week, I will have lots of Black Friday/shopping guide content up!!! So if you’re looking for the best deals, or some great gift ideas, be sure to tune in.
FYI: I don’t want you to miss out on this–TOMORROW (11/18) is Target’s biggest toy sale of the year, with 25% off toys (some exclusions apply). Shop early, because items will sell out quickly!!!
High Five for Friday Link-up: This week’s highlights:
1. Chauncey and I spent most of the day on Friday exploring Asheville. There were so many leaves, so I had to crunch through them. I’m working on two posts about our babymoon that will go live after Thanksgiving week.
2. We got home from our babymoon on Friday night, and I was so glad to see Kane! Chauncey and I know that it’s important for us to get away sometimes and focus on our marriage, but we missed Kane terribly. Kane, on the other hand, had an awesome week spending time with our family and playing his video games.
3. On Sunday, we had to shoot blog pictures. We barely missed the rain. As in we hoped in the car, drove two minutes, and the heavens opened up. But that was okay, because we headed to Chuy’s to grab dinner at that point. It was nice to have a family dinner after being gone all week.
4. I did more closet cleanout over the weekend as well. I’m over it at this point, but everything has to go. I’m trying to photograph things to put up online, and it takes so long.
5. Kane got a haircut this week. Haircuts started out as a STRUGGLE for us. Kane was born with longer hair, so he got his first cut at 9 months old. We progressed from absolute fits to Kane sitting still so long as I was in the chair with him. The last 5 or so cuts, he has sat by himself in the chair with his iPad. Well, we accidentally forgot the iPad at home this time, but he sat still for his entire haircut by himself like a little gentleman!!!
ICYMI, here’s this week’s posts:
1. Pattern Mixing for Fall: Plaid + Leopard
2. Long Chenille Cardigan + Lex Spread Love Fundraiser
3. Thanksgiving Dinner Outfit: Navy Statement Blazer + Ruffled Sleeve Sweater
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.
<a href=”https://www.brightonabudget.com” rel=”nofollow”>
<img src=”https://brightonabudget.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/h54flogosquarecolorpink_zpsmlhe68n8.jpg” alt=”Bright on a Budget” width=”200″ height=”200″ />