TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
High Five for Friday Link-up
This week’s highlights:
1. I had Friday off of work, and I was still in recovery mode from Thanksgiving and shopping with Della. We took it easy the entire day. My mother-in-law cooked a delicious breakfast for us with homemade biscuits and gravy, and then we ordered pizza for dinner. So relaxing!
2. Chauncey and I had a date night on Saturday! First, we had dinner at Pig in a Poke, which is basically pregnant woman paradise.haha Afterwards, we headed to the Mountain Arts Center for the Tyler Childers’ concert. He’s a local country singer who is starting to make a name for himself. We both had a great time.
3. I got my Christmas tree up, but there’s no decorations on it yet. I have a small section of lights that went out, which is frustrating, because I just bought this tree last year. So I have to figure that out and will hopefully finish decorating this weekend.
4. On Tuesday night, I was craving Mexican food, so we headed out to dinner at Chuy’s. I really enjoy our dinner out during the week. It’s nice to sit around and talk about our days and what is going on. I love that Kane gets into it as well–he was telling us how they learned about patterns at daycare.
5. Last night, I had a to-do list to do, and while I wish I could say I knocked it out, I didn’t. I went and got my nails redone, then went to bed at 9:30 p.m. Whoops.lol
ICYMI, here’s this weeks’ posts:
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week’s been in the comments!
Follow along on Bloglovin’.